Our sewing course will teach you some wonderful sewing skills! You will be amazed as your skills and confidence grow in our friendly and relaxed sewing workshop.
- You will learn about the sewing machine: how it works and how to make adjustments for beautiful sewing.
- You will learn to sew a button hole and insert a zipper.
- You will learn how to read and follow a pattern and make a pair of pyjamas for yourself.
- Class notes are also provided.
- An optional shopping trip is available to assist you with buying your material for this course.
By the end of the course you will be well on your way to successful sewing !
NEWS FLASH! Our next class is starting soon! Please contact me for more information.
- The classes are held locally in the Middle Park, with small class sizes and lots of individual attention for the budding sewer!
- This class costs $150 for 5 lessons of 2.5 hour duration.
- To enrol in this class you need to pay a $50 deposit when booking in and pay the remaining $100 at the first lesson. You can pay via Bank Deposit or cash. Please contact me for the bank details if you require them.
- For more information read our FAQ
A Testimonial about my Learn to Sew Class
“Thank you so much Jane! I have had a ball and learnt so much, you are a great teacher and improved my confidence no end. Your projects have been easy to follow and you provide me with lots of useful tricks and tips. You are a wealth of knowledge and I have no hesitation in recommending your beginner lessons to newcomers to sewing. Your lessons are inspiring, I am hooked. Danielle”
Sounds like fun? For further information and bookings please contact the Heartful owl crew at;
firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0413143505 or email us through the Contact form.